Marketplace name: TailorWell Marketplace
Technology used to power platform: Own proprietary technology
CEO or Practice Leader: Peter Morris, President & CEO
Main Location / Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Founded / Exchange Launched: January of 2013
Website: Please click here.
Membership/number of lives currently on platform: TBD
Segment size preference (“target business size”): Small to medium-sized employers: 5 to 500 employees
States of operation (if available): Washington, Oregon and Utah
Are employers required to use a defined contribution: No – defined contribution and defined benefit programs are supported
Carriers Offered: TailorWell is continuously adding new carrier and vendor offerings to the Tailorwell marketplace.
Current Benefit Offerings:
- Medical Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Direct Primary Care
- Patient Advocacy
- Pet Insurance
- Provides helpful information to explain terms and concepts.
- Suggests pre-packaged benefits designed to meet the needs of different individuals and families.
- Includes “My Benefits” – an individualized, private webpage that employees visit to manage their benefits, gain helpful information, or add additional products.
- Allows individuals to compare plans and provides summary explanations.
- The TailorWell Answer Center offers online chat and telephone support from licensed agents.
Standard or Custom Product Configuration: Depends on needs of the client
Single-carrier or Multi-carrier: Multi-carrier